Rincon PR Dining & Nightlife Guide
There is an amazing assortment of dining and nightlife in and around Rincon Puerto Rico, from family-run bakeries with fresh bread and pastries, to five-star coursed meals at some of the most renowned restaurants on the island. After the sun goes down, enjoy rum drinks and live music at a relaxed beach bar, or dance it up with Reggaeton at a local club. Rincon nightlife and dining is some of the best on the West Coast of the island, and if you’re looking to get off the beaten path just a little bit, be sure to explore the nearby towns of Aguada and Anasco for some great local options for dining and restaurants.
Click on the full listings below for details, pictures, hours and location, and download exclusive Rincon restaurant discount coupons only available on RinconVacations.com!
Restaurants & Bakeries in/near Rincon
- > Das Alpen Cafe: $$ – $$$, Northern Italian & German Cuisine, Draft Beer
- > Dulcis Vita: $, Cupcakes & Pastries, Light Lunch fare, Coffee
- > EC Bakery: $, Breakfast & Lunch, Criollo Fare
- > The Harbor Restaurant: $ – $$$, Puerto Rican Cuisine, Fresh Seafood, Appetizers
- > La Ana de Cofresi: $$ – $$$, Fine Puerto Rican Cuisine, Angus Beef, Seafood
- > La Copa Llena at The Black Eagle: $$ – $$$, Tapas and Fresh Fusion Cuisine, Seafood
- > Parrilleria Vacas Gauchas (Vacas Gordas): $$ – $$$, Argentinian Steakhouse, Wine
- > Pool Bar: $$, Sushi
- > Saltaire: $$ – $$$, Fine Caribbean cuisine, Flatbreads, Salads, Fresh Cocktails
- > Sandwich Delight: $, Breakfast & Lunch, Hot Sandwiches, Coffee
Bars & Clubs in/near Rincon
- > El Bohio at Cofresi: Drink Specials – La Pirata!, Appetizers, Light Dinner & Lunch
Rincon Dining & Nightlife Map
View Rincon Puerto Rico Dining & Nightlife Map in a larger map
Restaurant Owners! Add your listing now >
A Little More About Dining and Restaurants in Rincon…
Dining in Rincon Puerto Rico can be one of the highlights of your vacation. Be ready to experience oceanfront bars and restaurants of every sort – from laid back rum drinks and coconuts with fresh ceviche, to gourmet tapas or fresh sushi. Rincon offers a wide variety of restaurants for virtually every taste. Some new additions to the town add an international flair, offering German and Italian food or Thai cuisine, while old favorites provide hearty and traditional Puerto Rican cuisine. Nearly any time of year, you can find many options for nightlife, ranging from mellow reggae bands to late night karaoke. The bars and restaurants in Rincon are a mix of locals and visitors and give guests to this part of the island a good insight into Puerto Rican cooking and tastes. Don’t miss out on the most basic of Puerto Rican food and keep an eye out for the many pinchos stands, fruit stands and food carts along the side of the road. Some of the local favorties are served at these small stands, from pork kebobs to Italian style pizza.