Top Five Honeymoon Activities in Rincon Puerto Rico
There is only one word that adequately describes a Rincon Puerto Rico honeymoon: unforgettable. Since Rincon Puerto Rico first gained global attention with the World Surfing Championship in 1968, the cozy Caribbean town has become a popular destination for vacationers around the world. Couples and honeymooners in particular love the West coast Puerto Rican town because of its predictable balmy weather, crystal blue waters and truly stunning sunsets. With Rincon Vacations’ new Puerto Rico honeymoon registry, you can create a personal registry page and let your guests in on planning (and funding) your Rincon PR honeymoon activities! And with the large selection of activities available to Rincon PR guests, you can make your honeymoon as relaxing, romantic or exciting as you wish. Your honeymoon is supposed to be one of the most memorable experiences in your life, so plan a Rincon PR honeymoon and really make it count!
Best Rincon PR Honeymoon Activities
1. Puerto Rico Horseback Riding – There’s nothing more romantic then hitting the beach with your new husband or wife and enjoying a peaceful and scenic horseback riding tour. Choose from the beach and trail horseback ride in beautiful Isabela or the horseback ride at Campo Rico, a 2,220-acre ranch minutes from the San Juan airport.
2. Rincon Puerto Rico Snorkel Tours – Imagine exploring and enjoying Rincon from a whole new perspective…under the sea! Rincon PR snorkeling is a fun way to spend quality time with your loved one, and is a great opportunity to scope out neat marine life like eels, sea turtles, squid and beautiful coral formations. There are lots of options for snorkeling in Puerto Rico, including the Tres Palmas Day Sail & Snorkel, the Sunset Snorkel & Bio-Bay at La Parguera, the Bioluminescent Bay Tour at La Parguera, the Snorkel Tour at la Parguera, the Snorkel Tour at Desecheo Island, the Guided Snorkel Tour of Rincon Local Reef, and the 4-Hour Guided Jet Ski Tour & Snorkel.
3. Rincon Puerto Rico Sailing Charter – If you ask us, a sailing charter is one of the best ways to see all that Rincon has to offer, especially the beautiful sunsets! Plan a sailing charter during your Puerto Rico honeymoon and choose from the Tres Palmas Day Sail & Snorkel, the Rincon Sunset Cocktail Cruise, or the private Rincon Hobie Cat Sail Adventure. The first two Rincon sailing charters include non-alcoholic drinks, pina coladas, rum punch, beer, and lunch or snacks. The last tour gives you the opportunity to learn sailing basics while you enjoy dolphin and whale sightings and views of the El Faro lighthouse, Anasco Bay and Desecheo Island.
4. Rincon PR Spa & Massage Treatments – If a peaceful and relaxing honeymoon is what you’re after, treat yourself and your new husband or wife to a Rincon massage or spa treatment. Choose from variety of massage options based on your needs, including neuromuscular massage, swedish massage or sports massage, and a great selection of body treatments, facial, and manicure and pedicure options. Rincon spa and massage treatments are a great way to wind down after a busy day or to just enjoy a typical Caribbean day on your Rincon PR honeymoon.
5. Puerto Rican Cooking Classes – You’re pretty much guaranteed to have a blast on your Puerto Rico honeymoon, so why not take a little bit of Puerto Rico home with you? Book a Puerto Rican cooking class or the “Mofongo & Mojitos” Gastronomic Tour of Old San Juan and learn to cook traditional Puerto Rican dishes like mofongo, churrasco and Puerto Rican fritters. Then take your new cooking skills back home and impress your friends and family!